Monday, November 24, 2014

Berrylicious

A few weeks ago, I purchased a Berrylicious bundle from Pile O' Fabric.  Seriously, all of my favorite colors!
ggg20141121_01
I also picked up the strip-set Bloc Loc ruler.  I watched the video and knew that it would be really useful to me.
ggg20141121_02
It is so easy to use and makes sub cutting strips much easier.  No more need to line up a WOF strip to the lines on the cutting mat!  The seam slips in the ditch on the ruler, and it is lined up and ready for cutting.  
ggg20141121_03
I have enough fabric to make a small quilt, but I decided to make a pillow cover.  I am thinking that I will try matchstick quilting with various shades of pinks and purples.  What do you think?
ggg20141124

Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up: stitchbystitch // quiltstory // freemotionbytheriver // freshlypieced

Happy Stitching,

4 comments:

  1. I think the pillow cover looks great, and matchstick quilting sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rich color palette. I love how it bridges the gap of a variety of seasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! Yes, matchstick quilting in pinks & purples will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitie this is proof that simple patterns can be Oh Sew Pretty when you choose the right colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and make a comment.

Pin It button on image hover