Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ALYoF May Goal

There is no sewing going on today. I'm impatiently awaiting the arrival of this...


TL10Q_lg

All sewing has been put aside for now, but for the month of May I will make two notebook covers (one for Ginger #1's teacher and one for Ginger #2's speech therapist). I also hope to finish the Aeroplane bag. I can't wait to make these items on the new Juki!

Since I haven't been sewing, I have been busy designing for the Accuquilt.com block contest. My blocks are below. You can vote as many times as you like, and the contest continues through the end of May. Thank you for taking the time to vote.

Luminary
Pretty Peonies
Giddy
Repository
1. Luminary  2. Pretty Posies  3. Giddy  4. Repository

Linking up: fiberofallsorts // freshlypieced

Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful blocks!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your blocks! I think I especially like Repository. Good luck! Congrats on the new sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new Juki--I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about upgrading to that very same machine, although I am scared of the learning curve! Please let me know how it goes .... good or bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and make a comment.

Pin It button on image hover