Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Quilty Fun Finish

Get ready for a lot of pictures of my Quilty Fun finish...

ggg20140410_01


ggg20140410_02


ggg20140410_03


ggg20140410_04


ggg20140410_05

Quilt Stats
Quilt Pattern: Quilty Fun by Lori Holt
Measurements: 64" x 64"
Fabrics: Kona Cotton Navy; Various scraps, mostly Riley Blake & Moda
Thread: Aurifil for piecing and binding
Binding: Moda Scrumptious
Quilting: Free motion stipple quilted by me using Isacord thread in Navy
Backing: Navy flannel (It's oh so soft)

Did I miss anything?

Linking up: myquiltinfatuation // peekaboopatternshop // crazymomquilts // confessionsofafabricaddict // freemotionquilting // quiltstory // the-littlest-thistle

FAL Q2 goal post here.

Happy Quilting,

22 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I love the navy blue back-ground--very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I also love the navy background, it sets off the colours in the fabrics well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree-I like the navy a lot. I found a superb navy with small print in straight rows. It makes the most outstanding border fabrics I have ever seen. Wish they had had four more yards of it on that bolt !~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love effect of using stripped fabric binding and that Scrumptious fabric is so perfect. The orange compliments the blue so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the color combos, really makes this quilt stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been coveting this book - I have seen some videos with the designer, she does great stuff, your quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots of great stuff in the book. You'll love it! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful. I love the dark blue background. It really gives it panache.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the navy background - such a great choice! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! don't you just love Lori Holt??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work! It must have been tedious. I like the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What? I love yours! Now I want one...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and make a comment.

Pin It button on image hover