Saturday, January 18, 2014

Up To 50% Off at Craftsy

I'm an affiliate for Craftsy. I'm also a very happy Craftsy student. Craftsy classes have made me a better quilter. Every Most morning(s) while I run on the treadmill, I also watch a quilting lesson on my tablet. How awesome is that?! With Craftsy, you are learning from the top quilters, wherever you are in the world!


Craftsy

This year, turn your resolutions into reality with Craftsy! For the next 48 hours, choose from over 50 classes in 14 categories that are up to 50% off and start learning from the comfort of your own home. Categories include cooking, photography, sewing, quilting, fine art, knitting, and more! 

Check out the flash sale here: Craftsy Flash Sale 1/18-1/19


Happy Stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and make a comment.

Pin It button on image hover